To our valued clients:
“Knowledge is power. If you don’t have a good bookkeeping system, that is kept up-to-date, you’re probably not being as strategic as you could be in how you spend your money and run your business.”
What are some of the benefits of utilizing our bookkeeping services:
- You can be assured your income and expenses are accurately and timely recorded in Quickbooks so you are ready for tax-time filings.
- You will have the ability to get up-to-date reports such as a Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statements, that you may need for banks, creditors, investors, etc. These can be provided quicker and more frequently. There is no need to wait until the end of your fiscal year.
- Know how your business is doing. You can’t really know unless all accounts are reconciled and properly accounted for on your financial statements.
- By providing us this information throughout the year, there is less time required at the end of your fiscal year to compile the reports needed to prepare your corporate or individual tax returns.
How do we serve you:
- By receiving information monthly or quarterly from you (checkbook registers, bank statements, sales data and cash payout information), we can then manage your data and translate it into financial statements so you can:
- Manage your own business
- Understand and work with us for your tax planning
- Understand and work with us for your cash flow planning
If you are currently using an accounting software package, you provide us with a back-up file, printed reports, or online access. We can then reconcile your accounts and review the general ledger for accuracy and make any necessary adjustments.
You can customize the package of services you receive by adding tax planning, tax preparation, or any of our other services.
For additional information or any questions, please contact us at 978-772-1400 or email email@example.com to discuss.